Friday, September 15, 2006

Learning A Bit of Designing..

This can only happen during a boring afternoon, I guess. Heh.. Not that. I was merely planning ahead. The papers from the other colleges shall be streaming in soon. What follows next will be the compilation of the papers into a book.

We need a cover page / book cover then, I thought. “Should I recycle old ideas?” was my next thought. Mm… I was talking to Y and he gave me many ideas, both in design and the necessary IT skills to put the ideas together. I struggled a little and came out with this, using only MS Word.



Not too bad, right? Haha... This is only the second draft. I shall be gathering more inputs. If time permits, further revisions are still possible. ;)

- - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

不要等到未来,才有美好的天空,明天开始,就好好的耕耘。

No comments: