Sunday, September 24, 2006

Some Stressed *Little Pals..

It is often during this period of time (when A Level Exam is so near), we witness more cases of breaking down. I don’t mean they all started crying and all, just that these *little pals noticeably become very sensitive, rather irritable and far too easily offended.

Let me recall some of the info (their comments about their classmates) directed to me through these *little pals during the past few days…

“all the people’s tails are coming out...”

“they like to play politics and mental warfare...”

“they will get close to you just because they wanna get some info from you.. after they got what they want.. then they turn 180 degrees... ”

“there are still a lot of rumours spreading in the class.. ”

“the relation between me and xx is very strained and I also dunno why.. ”

“I am disappointed that he…”

“I just feel that he is selfish (or replace it with any other negative word)…”



当然,当然…
事出必有因,无风不起浪。
可是就是在这一种非常时刻,这一种事件就特别的多。Mm ...
我倒是怀念他们在过去较轻松的环境里,玩闹在一块儿的情景。

我想安慰这是因为他们的压力倒置。
他们却铁定这是人格上的丑陋造成。Haiz ...
大家无妨乐观一点嘛。
学习宽容多一点也好。

自然,自然…
一起走过艰辛,友情会更坚牢。
也有好一些人,就是在这种非常时刻懂得互相安慰、关心、鼓励,
而将友情酝酿得越来越深厚。


I just hope they concentrate well and be focused on their up-coming examination instead.



来来来 ~ ~大家轻松一下!哈哈。。
- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

变化不可怕,
可怕的是在变化中智昏是否能分辨清楚,
是有智慧分别或是随环境而不觉。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(-.-) Familiar scenerios..
How I miss the times working together with the rest in class..
Hmm, make sure you don't overwork also.. and break down?.. :p

The pandas look.. weird?..
(^.^) I still like them the usual way they are..

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pandas?
Haha.. This is what happens when some digital artists got a little too bored.