Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thoughts, Keeping Me In Check

They were talking about how to celebrate the up-coming festive – mid-autumn festival – the festive of reunion. Plans were drawn. They have great ideas and I think they will be having a good time.

For another set of reasons, I felt a little withdrawn amidst their high spirit. No worries, I wasn’t there to destroy the jovial atmosphere, I merely remained unusually quiet most to the time. Heh.. They carried on merrily anyway.

I recalled just too many events.
- how so many things cannot be the same again.
- how I have declined in will power, instead of escalating.
- how I have let so many people down.
- how I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing.
- how I am doing what I am not supposed to be doing.
- how many things are not progressing and I can’t do anything about them.
- …

Of course, I can always choose to just view things at the bright side and life goes on.

These thoughts are not haunting me, but just keeping me in check. I need them to constantly align my directions accordingly. I only hope I can be timely enough too.



~ ~ 心灯 ~ ~
转眼中间,秋节也快到了。
那时一盏盏的灯笼便会打破夜空的黑。
让我忆起一句佳言:『一灯能照千年暗、一智能灭万年愚』。
希望人们的心灯也能被点亮。


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

树欲长青根先固,水欲长流源先富,
根断树倒叶难茂,源死流断水难出。

No comments: