Monday, September 11, 2006

Embedding Video Clips : Learnt !

Yes, I can be that slow. Still, I am quite glad to have learnt something simple.

I came across a video clip @ YouTube that made be laugh. Ha.. So I was thinking how I could share it. Of course, sending the link(s) through email is an option.

But I thought of doing something different. I saw some websites with embedded video(s). Mm.. Maybe I should explore this option. Of course, I could just ask. But it's slightly more satisfying to explore myself first. Silly me, really took quite a long time.

Nevertheless, my attempt wasn't fruitless. :p

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you my first embedded video as follows :





See for ourselves, what bored monkey can do and what fearless tigers cannot do. I just ask myself, is it what we call "taking advantage of the situation"? Haha.. Needless to think so much. Let's just relax a little bit more.

Nevertheless, I recall a very simple analogy :
A single light-weight feather can travel a thousand miles, when blown along by a strong gust of wind.

正所谓,羽毛乘势行千里易。

- - - - - - - - - -



小龟龟造句拿零分。
(1) 难过:我家前面有一条大水沟,很难过去。
(2) 如果:可乐不如果汁营养。
(3) 天真:今天真热。
(4) 十分:妹妹只考了十分,真丢脸。
(5) 从容:我做事都从容易的做起。
(6) 棉被:小玉的卫生棉被偷了。
(7) 便当:弟弟把大便当作每天起床非得做的事。

No comments: