Friday, August 19, 2005

Counting JJsss …

Counting, counting and counting …
I’ve decided to count the number of Junjie-s I know. Haha…

Junjie :
Taught him during his first 3-month at JC. Seldom in contact with him after the first 3-month although he stayed in the same JC.

Junjie :
A FM students. Never taught him before. Nevertheless, our paths crossed many times and therefore we chatted quite a bit over his 2 years in JC. Oh I know why. His sweet-heart was in my class. He was also one of our top students in his batch.

Junjie :
Never taught him before. Seldom talk to him. However, I often seen him around in college. At least we smiled and acknowledged each other every time our paths met.

Junjie :
Taught him during his first 3-month at JC. It was a rather pleasant experience. He was just that kind of super guai student. After which he stayed in the same college but was no longer in my ‘clutch’. However, we maintained brief contacts during his 2 years in JC.

Junjie :
The eldest in my list. A big-sized family man with 2 sons. Always willing to share his experiences with anyone.

Junjie :
A famous local singer. Don’t really know much of him. Anyway, I like some of his songs.

Junjie :
Oh yes, a second Lin Junjie on the list. This one can’t sing, but can dance (specific type only hor.. haha.. ). Known each other pretty well. He is really much like a dear younger brother and a close pal to me. Rather amazing.

Junjie :
Better known as Chun Kiat. He stunned me when he said, “you can also call me Junjie,” only after some weeks we knew each other. He is therefore t
he most current Junjie in my list.

No comments: