Tuesday, August 23, 2005

In Pink..



It's interesting how a piece of fabric can evoke varying reactions among different age-groups.

The younger ones were going :
- "Why are you so pink today??!!" (erm.. as if they entirely missed out the white, the fine blue and light green, in between ..) ,
- "Please change it, it's not nice." (wa.. I smiled and said, "too nice, very dangerous leh, may "招蜂引蝶" ..) , etc.

The older ones were going :
- "You look so bright today." (erm.. I also hope they were also referring to my mental faculty.. )
- "This is really nice and happening." (ha.. they stared hard at it and even touched it.. )
- "This is going to make anyone seeing it, brightens up." (wa.. really so powerful meh?.. )
- "Hey! It reminds me of the song - you light up my life." (mm.. the person saying that even started singing to me.. haha.. I hope I have that kind of power man.. ), etc.

I am seldom in pink, but pink is in, I was told.
Haha.. and so I tried.
It’s my recent possession and I think I like it, anyway. :)

No comments: