Sunday, August 28, 2005

First "Published" Photo by SE-K750i

This is my first "published" photo taken by Sony Ericsson K750i. It was taken today in the morning, while waiting for a pal to join me for breakfast.

The original photo has the dimension of 1632 px by 1224 px and with size of around 360 KB. Wa.. I am pretty impressed that a hand phone camera can take photos with quite solid quality.

Oh, on my way back home, I also witnessed two cats fighting. Ha.. that kind of "moments", this SE-K750i will not be able to make it la. *Ahem, I think my present Canon A80 also cannot make it. Haha..
(Err.. it's not the case that I like to see cat-fight. Actually I wasn't too sure that was fighting or not. One black one pounded on the other mixed black-white one. The latter gave a loud "miaw", looked back, used the front right paw to execute a "slap" on the black cat's face, and they freezed and stared at each other into the eyes for quite some time. Their staring expressions were kind of cute leh.. They only "break-stare" when a person walked past near them.)

No comments: