Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Looking Out for Each Other..

A group of *little pals (M, MJ, ZX) approached me. They told me that ZY has been studying so hard, and yet not achieving. They are very worried for ZY as he has already shown sign of despair/sickness/breaking down. They hope I can help him out. What makes them think I can do it? Mm.. Ha.. I shall take that as a compliment.

It’s not that I didn’t notice anything not-so-right about him. I was thinking of giving him slightly more time. I guess I need to act sooner.

What I feel good about the ‘telling-tale’ is the spirit of looking out for each other. During this period, every *little pal is so stressed up. Many were so concerned about the major examination ahead. Yet they have the heart to look out for each other. I can feel the warmth. Lovely.
We need such spirit to make the world a better place to live in.

- - -

We can be very busy with our life, be it busy with our work or play.
Let’s not use such as an excuse/reason to neglect the people around us.


阳光或许能温暖我们的肉身、
它不一定能温暖我们的心房。
简单问候、亲切微笑、真诚关心,便可在人间增添几分温馨。=)

No comments: