Saturday, August 20, 2005

My New Toy (Song Ericsson K750i)

Let me show you my new toy :

*tada*...


Let Mobile Review tells you how good it is. :)

Frankly, I also don't know why I'm getting myself such a high-end phone. I should be getting Nokia 3120, which will serve me well enough and it is currently *free @ Singtel. Maybe,
the current $120 rebate (for upgrading) appeals to me just too much. Yes, I'm paying $120 off published price. Simply irresistible.

Haha.. perhaps, once in a while, I need a little pampering too. :P
(Erm... if no one pampers me, I must learn to pamper myself lor.. )

I got to face a fact :
Being almost an IT idiot myself, it will take me quite a long while (or never), before I know the ways to unleash the full capabilities of this new toy. Someone, please tell me I'm "crazy". Haha..

No comments: