Saturday, August 27, 2005

Not Just A Gathering..

I thought it was going to be just a very simple gathering at Settlers Café with quite a few of us.

It started off simple. Yes. We were there chatting and having games. Simple and pleasant.

Then there was a cake. Huh? The cake was meant for me???
Although my birthday was passed a week ago. They knew it, but they still made an effort to celebrate now. Got a gift some more. Wa.. I was touched man. And usually at such moment, I will be at a lost of words, in a state of “speechless-ness”.

They got me a SteinZeiser 4 Section Tripod (MOD:SZ-40). That piece of equipment is far too pro for me. Really! Ha.. what a motivation for me to get more serious with photography?! I need help!! Hahaha..

Some pictures of tripod :
(I tried to grab some pictures from the internet. I can’t find any. So.. erm.. haha.. you all got see my own shots. *Ahem, other people use tripod to help them to take photos with their camera. I use camera to take pictures of tripod. :P )







I feel fortunate.
Not because I was given a gift. But rather I know I have good friends.
I felt the same way last Sunday, during my dining experience at Ling Zhi. =)

No comments: