Wednesday, December 21, 2005

大长今 (Again)

I know very well this is not my first mention of 大长今. But I "cannot help it", I just feel like talking about it again. Just a little.

Ha.. I have watched the entire series of 48 VCDs (almost) in a breathe. I was captivated by many scenes and re-watched certain portions of them.

Certainly, I gathered from what I've watched..

- the indomitable spirit demonstrated by
徐长今 was admirable
I would have collapsed (physically and mentally),if I were to be in her situation. She demonstrated what I have always look up to. Nevertheless, I shall strive to achieve alike.

- the political/power struggles in the palace were dark
I have no sense of politics and prefer to remain powerless. However, the "power" demonstrated by
徐长今 surpassed many. I actually pity 崔成琴、崔今英 for their believe in that form of power.

- the relationship between
徐长今 and 闵正浩 was really beautiful
I am very impressed/touched by their 爱慕方式. 但是我不会羡慕他们,只是由衷的为他们高兴。

- the importance of doing/saying the right thing at the right time was highlighted

- the friendship between
徐长今 and her friends can be so strong, so true and touching
It's heart-warming to see how the different characters supported each other in difficult times. Oh, how can I forget 闵尚宫? Her simplicity (单纯) in thoughts, whole-heartedness (没有杂念) in doing whatever she was assigned to, brought about much sense of joy.

I believe I will be easily melted, if such a lady like
徐长今 were to appear in my life. Dream on..

No comments: