Friday, December 09, 2005

@ Costa Sands Resort (Pasir Ris)…

I’d only returned from a gathering at around 2am today. It was a class gathering of my *little pals and I was invited along. I’m rather glad I played a slightly more active role in the “setting up” this time round, since 1pm yesterday.

What’s more memorable :
(1) Small talks with some individuals. I think I will always enjoy little chat here and there with anyone, particularly with those I am closer with. This occasion certainly provides much opportunity, especially with ZR and LP.
(2) The class attendance was 23 out of 26. I think that was impressive. Aiyo.. I was the only adult there. I think they were suspecting my other colleagues had pulled some kind of “stunt”.. ha.. which I don’t think so lah.
(3) We thought of night cycling. I was pretty thrilled. Erps.. We went to the bicycle renting stall a little too late and the idea was shelved.
(4) Though I have not played badminton for quite some time, I think I am still slightly (not much) better than some of them. :P Oh yes, they brought along rackets and shuttle cords. Ha..
(5) I discovered my retainer which was placed on the table went missing. Someone had cleared the table and may have unintentionally cleared away my retainer as rubbish. When I announced my concern to the ladies (as they are likely to be the ones clearing the table), they stopped their game and many of them, plunged their bare hands into the filthy dustbin in search for it. I must say, I am pretty touched. The retainer was recovered but not from among the trash in the dustbin.
(6) The guys were more into gaming with XBOX and the ladies were more into watching TV. Nevertheless, quite a good complement.

(7) Was a little surprised that there is a vegetarian stall at DOWN TOWN EAST selling cooked food near
midnight. Okay, not really fantastic but edible, I guess.
(8) Driving some *little pals out hunting for drinks and supper. We were wondering in the car, chatting ... no worries, we did find some real food.

- - - - -

If simple gathering promotes bonding, this time it sure did. :)

No comments: