Monday, December 12, 2005

Invited for Lunch ..

I was really glad to be invited for lunch. I mean invited over to someone else's home for a home-cook lunch. There wasn't any special occasion. SF happens to be on leave and she thought of a simple gathering for a few of us over lunch. That's really nice of her, I must say. Erps.. When the time was near, I was even reminded with a SMS. :P

I was the first to reach.
Wa.. Like so yao gui like that.

In fact, she was still preparing the lunch when I arrived. I helped out a little. (Or did I mess up a little?) Anyway, there was still time and I took a few shots of some of the ingredients for the Mee Soto (with my hand-phone) :




And the lunch was not just Mee Soto only okay!
She even prepared the following as finger-food :



Not only that, when her mum returned, her mum prepared freshly squashed fruit juices for all of us. I was honoured to receive the first biggest cup.

The gathering was fine. The food was fine. *Burps* I was so full. Thanks!

No comments: