Friday, December 16, 2005

Usually @ December...

I think I like December.
- I can have much more time for myself.
- I can give more time for my friends.
- I can
see the world, if I wish to.
- I can have more quality reflection time, and this is when I feel I can grow.
- I can have more exercises and eventually feeling healthier.

Nevertheless, I feel a little strange.
This is the month :
- I
don't work and yet get paid.
- X times of bonus flows in.
- Connect Plan Award streams in (on certain years).

What have I done to
deserve these?
I only think I may
deserve these just because my fellow colleagues are getting them, not because I think I really deserve them. Strange of me, indeed.

I just have to always feel thankful for everything.
Mm..


A small fly, contemplating.
What's my next move?

No comments: