Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Nose is Trying to be Funny..

If I remember correctly, since 10th Dec 2005 my nose has been in such a "sorry" state. Almost throughout the day (yes, everyday), I am either sneezing or the nose is runny. To be fair, alright, the sneezing and the runny condition do stop occasionally, but such periods are rather insignificantly short. The sensation of feeling not-too-right is perpetually there all the time. Haiz..

The symptoms are flu-like, I agree. But I am rather sure I am not having flu. Besides there, I am feeling alright and I can actually clock better timing in jogging. Strange.

I remember the day (10th Dec 2005) so well. That was the day I had decided to clean up my room. It was supposed to be my early spring cleaning and much dirt and dust were dug out. Yes, dust - my weakest link. The natural wall of protection gave way and the sensitivity of my nose heightened. Aiyah.. Basically, I have sensitive nose lah. Silly me, still went back to college to clean up my entire work desk in the morning. The nose conditions only get worsened now. Mm..


A silly invention, I am thinking of using.

When the sense of the smell is lost, the sense of taste is gone as well, I think. Maybe it is scientifically true. I just know that food really becomes plainer lately and I don't take much too. Mm..


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
不要因为别人的原故而使自己跌倒,
也不要因为
自己的原故而使别人跌倒。

No comments: