Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Looking Back 2005 is...

I'm trying to recollect.
Looking back..
What have I done?
What have I achieved?
What have I lost?
What are the lessons learnt?

There were plenty memorable first-times. At first, I was thinking of listing them down. But it will be boring this way, yes, even to myself. Besides, all readers will understand how first-time feels.
有相当多值得回忆的第一次。

However, there were some "down-times" too. Natural, I guess. Equally, if not more memorable in fact. Mm.. However, I think I see myself better, understand my feelings clearer. I am just not good enough. I just got to gather more courage to strive for betterment. But firstly, I have to apologise to all, the possible hurt or any discomfort of any kind that I have caused to anyone (especially... mm... he knows..).
I'm sorry.
How can I do or what can I do to "rectify"?
.
然而也有少许的不如意。尤其是在十一月和十二月,过的有一点辛苦。我自觉惭愧,但也甘愿承受。

There were many (natural) disasters around the globe. The more reported ones were the many "strong winds" and "unwanted waters" around. Remember Hurricane katrina? I wonder if this article 1 or this article 2 may make you think slightly differently.
Besides, the worries of the "worrisome flu bugs" linger.


I can only pray for the world.
Maybe, everyone can "contribute". How?...
By not releasing more "negative energy" into the universal through our greed, anger and ignorance
(贪、嗔、痴).


A little tomato worm, "praying". See! It is also trying to "contribute".


Looking back actually helps me to look ahead.
The years to come may not be easy. I think the only choice is to brave it through. Along the way, let our wisdom grow, as every encounter is a learning experience.
All the best to everyone! Yes, you included! :)


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
留心您的思想,因为他将变成你的言语;

留心您的言语,因为他将变成你的行动;
留心您的行动,因为他将变成你的习惯;
留心您的习惯,因为他将变成你的性格;
留心您的性格,因为他将决定你的命运!
『心念』影响巨大,所以更要「存好心、说好话、做好事」让世界更美好!

No comments: