Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 16

(1) Christmas is a message of LOVE. We have only 365 (or 366) days in a year. There are many saints, much more than we can ever imagine up there. So today (I don't know when you will be reading this, but it will still be valid anyway) is definitely also a birthday of many saints.
"圣诞"就是圣人的诞辰之日。天上的神圣如此多,所以天天都是圣诞节。
I am not trying to undermine the significance of 25 Dec. It is a good to have. I am basically trying to reiterate, the message of LOVE shall not be 1-day's affair.

(2) She is so far away. She has problem adapting to the new environment. She questioned what is
"四海为家". She may go on a "hunger-strike". I hope I can do something for her, yet I can't really do anything. Mm..

(3) It is definitely useful to look at any event in another person's perspective.

试着以别人的立场来看待或对待每一件事。相信我们会有另一番体悟。

(4) We were instructed to switch off the phone. I did. At a critical moment, an alarm went off near me and that ring-tone was particularly familiar. My first thought was ".. who can't follow simple instruction??!!.. but ha.. Same taste to have selected the same ring-tone as me..."
Gradually, I noticed that there were stares glaring towards me. By courtesy, I went to check my phone, doing it in such a style to demonstrate you-see-it's-not-from-my-phone. I was wrong. I learnt that my phone will ring at any preset alarm whether it is being switched off or on. I was left apologizing profusely. OMG! Sony Ericsson phone made me so malu!

No comments: