Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jogging..

I jogged 5.6km two days ago. This evening I jogged another 5.6km. The timing I clocked this evening was even better than what I had on Monday, despite I am down with a little flu-like symptoms.

Am I serious? I don’t know...
I do admit I am a little impressed with myself. I don’t remember cover that kind of distance in such a short span of time, after I left army.

Oh well, I think that’s because I have some jogging
kakis. They are my fellow colleagues.

In the midst of our running, we admit that we would have given up if we were jogging alone. We felt drained of our energy, but everyone was still jogging because we think that the others were still going strong.
Ha.. In a way, we pushed each other on, without specially making an effort of doing so.

Eating lesser..
Exercising more..
I think I am getting fitter (I hope)..

No comments: