Wednesday, December 21, 2005

M3 : Another (Small) Injury

I noted another injury on my M3, after my lunch today. There is now a pretty deep scratch around the right eye (the head light on the driver side). And the culprit cannot be found! Haiz.. As if it will make a difference if I were to know who he is or she is. Mm..

My M3 is barely 9-month old and has already suffered quite a few (4 and counting, if I'm not wrong) physical injuries, some more obvious than the other. Mm..

The obvious scratch suffered this afternoon :



Oh dear, now that I'm preparing this, I also notice the picture seems to suggest that the bonnet cover has a slight shift in alignment. Did you notice it as well? :(

A close-up :


It is my car, but all injuries were not contributed (directly) by me. Haha.. How ironical? Nvm ...

No comments: