Sunday, December 04, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 13

(1) Since Monday, I cleared away almost everything on my desktop. It looks bare. I think I like it this way. What a clear start! Besides, JP is right. Starting up becomes so much faster.

(2) Just the other day, I travelled more than 20 km just to get a packet of noodles
for mum. The contentment on her face is contentment for me too. See, for food, I travel. Heh..

(3) A *little pal
went overseas and returned lately and he got me a little gift. Ha.. it is really a little gift, but the thought of which is heart-warming enough, isn't it? I didn't expect that at all. I am certainly delighted. I shall treasure it. :)

(4) 常言道:“君子动口不动手。” 哈哈 ... 我倒是有另一番的体悟

(5) I remembered a particular instance some time ago, while I was playing with a kid. I think he is just about 2 to 3 year-old. Before we parted, he came near me and actually called me "小和尚". Heh.. There were so many people around. His voice might be tiny, but the subsequent attention he drew (upon me!) from the crowd was rather "powerful" man. Hahaha..

No comments: