Friday, December 23, 2005

暂别



Shall be away for a while..
No updates till then..


这一趟,心情是沉重的。
面临着似乎是凶多吉少的局面,我又该如何?
Mm... 还是得去面对...


This morning

- I thought of bringing that digital Casio watch along. I picked it up this morning, only to realise the black rubber strap had snapped, but the pieces were lying neatly there. Unheard of. Rubber strap can snap??!! I was using the watch a few days ago and I didn't notice any problem then.
Mm..

- I was searching for some better pairs of socks in the store room. I accidentally (lightly) knocked something off the top of a shoe-rack. No big deal, I thought. From the sound it made when it fell, I knew the thing got to be a small metallic can. But I heard a dull sound "tooom" as well. Some kind of thick liquid was flowing (within the metal can), I guess. The room was quite dark and my first thought was to just ignore it as I was kind of rushing for time too.
But.. I got to be responsible. Without much delay, I switched on the light, trying to find the metal can and to put it in place. To my horror,
what I saw was a big dark pool of thick black liquid surrounding that metal can. The blackness of the liquid seemed to have intensified against the pale marble floor. So the thing that fell was a metal can of black oil-based paint!! The lid of the can was not even probably shut in the first place, and a light knock from me, result in the "disaster".
While I was trying to clear it, the plastic bag used to contain the mess leaked. Try to imagine the mess. Mm..

难道是兆?

No comments: