Sunday, December 18, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 15

(1) Someone asked about how’s the 大长今 I am watching.
I said,
“小长今相当可爱,大长今很好看” .
The pun is intended. :P

(2) One of my fellow colleagues (LS) was proclaiming very loudly he likes his
炒果条 to be fried in wetter style.
“我喜欢湿的”,he said.
WK was asking him,
“你喜欢咸的吗?”
LS's answer was,
“我也喜欢啊。”
WK added,
“哦,你喜欢咸湿。”
People around was laughing (at LS). LS had a rather amusing look on his face, trying hard to decipher what was going on.
He missed something at first, but he got it finally.
What's
“咸湿” in Cantonese? :P

(3) I can see a change in my spending habit. Recently, I went out for a shopping trip. I picked up quite many items I like. Before paying for them, I actually put them back.
I used to think : it would be so nice if I can have this.
Now I think : I am already living well before I have this. I can live as well without this.
Ha.. Am I too thrifty? Maybe, yes.
There are exceptions. And that is when eating with friends is concerned.


(4)
自古以来,有人教“相敬如宾”。
可叹这世间有好多的相“敬”如,亦有不少的相
人与人之间的大小纷争,夺去世间许多暖意;
国与国之间的干戈四起,破碎世间无数家园。
咳!

No comments: