Friday, December 09, 2005

Random Recollection Series 2005/Part 14

(1) Can you try to guess what the thing in the picture could be?



Answer : click here.

I had a hard time trying to capture this image. I had to make sure that the "coast is clear". It is understandable at that kind of location, people will be a little sensitive if we were to flip out our camera and start snapping away. :P

(2) Finally got wired to CableTV. It can be quite fun. There is no way I can be bored now. Nay.. If time allows, I only like the World News and Education basic groups.

(3) Just had an interesting view of the underside of my car. I asked the mechanic to check and he invited me to check along with him. It was rather fascinating.
[ Lately, I had been carrying more "loads" in my car. Consequently, my dear dear M3's bottom had rubbed against the humps I was clearing, on quite a few occasions. Ha.. Apparently, its bottom is very much intact. ]

(4) I was talking to a *little pal last night. I find this part of our conversation a little funny.

潘小弟
:“老师,你有喝酒吗?”
:“我可是千杯不醉啊!”
他用一种好羡慕以及崇拜的眼神看过来。

我继续说:“千杯是千杯,我是我。我不去沾它,自然就不会醉。所以说,我是千杯不醉!”

他无言以对,
在原地愣了一会儿。他的表情是这样的 (-.-"')
哈哈。。


No comments: