Thursday, June 08, 2006

2 “Weird” Encounters

An Orange Coloured Merz.
To many people, the orange colour may be rather cool. I think I like it too. But I hardly associate this colour with an automobile, a merz. This orange coloured merz was just passing by me. It appeared like a big toy car being remotely controlled by some big-kid nearby.

Intuition Tested.
I was a little bored. I noticed a particular blog was updated by more than 1 person. I predicted that the user name and password must then be quite easy-to-remember kind. OMG, at first try, I broke into his blog. My intention was only to test my intuition and not to perform any damage. I left the scene quickly. Strange. There are actually people using the password as the username, when the username itself is already an obvious part of the URL??!!


Weird, Unusual, Outstanding, Unique, Special, Exceptional, Uncustomary, Atypical, …
We may call them synonyms, but we would agree that the connotations differ quite significantly.
Sometimes I asked, “Who are we to judge?”

In the above-mentioned encounters, I am not really “laughing at them” or “questioning their mental faculty”. I am looking at my own threshold level of what I deem a little strange. Heh.. Oh sure I can still accommodate them all, no problem. Anyway, I'd left a little note
to the author of that blog, confessing my discovery.

No comments: