Sunday, June 18, 2006

T Wrote..

T may appear somewhat not-too-friendly to some people. I mean he seems to prefer to remain distant and aloof, especially lately. There must be reasons.
外表看似孤僻,
他的内心情感倒是很丰富的。。。

He has ideas and he writes pretty well. Lately, he wrote something and it somehow strikes a chord in me.

He wrote :



He went on…

Basically, I like these two paragraphs, but the two last sentences in each paragraph don’t particular suit me. I respect his views, but at these two points, I differ slightly.

Provided it’s worth our time that is”…
Call me naïve if you want, I never question the “worthiness”. I will put in every joules of my energy.

If you give up on the person now, you might live to regret it later” …
Call me simple-minded if you must, I never give up on anyone, even if I don’t get anything in return. I don’t mind. I don’t think I will regret either.

Haha.. This young man can write, indeed.

He is now striving for his goals.
Wishing him all the best! !

Today, I just feel like listening to this song again :
天下父母心

- - - - - - - - - -

去年的这个时候 ,我 …
我不是不知道。
其实历历在目。
就是有一点不一样嘛。
事隔一年了,好快。
今年 …
他们 …
我 …

No comments: