Thursday, June 29, 2006

GET FIT WITH YOUR FEET – WALK

Without training, proper warming up, stretching or whatsoever, I took a “trail-walk” for a walking test. I think I can secure a silver award quite easily. I checked the parameters, if my heart-beat was more under controlled, I may even be able to get the gold award ($100). Hehe.. I shall sign up.

We were discussing how to measure a lower-count for heart-beat rate (apparently, the lower the better). We strategize the following lowly plan…

- At the end of the run, “play gentleman”. Need not rush to the measuring counter. Take every opportunity to cool down as much as possible, as fast as possible. Go by the “ladies first” principle, or maybe “you first”, “you go ahead”, “after you please” phrases spoken kindly to anyone should be just as useful.

- Go to the toilet after the walk. Say or just pretend to be very very urgent.

- When there are many measuring counters, make 100% never to go to the counter manned by any
辣妹, unless you wanna have a sudden urge in heart-beat rate when she is helping out in taking your measurement.

Nay, we were just crapping.
I will just go for it, be it gold, silver or bronze. Bronze also got $50 you know?! Haha..


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

善有人善,若无人善,设立天堂,何人愿?
恶有人恶,若无人恶,设立地狱,何人落?
修有人修,若无人修,紫袍锦带,何人戴?
骗有人骗,若无人骗,牛马犬羊,何人变?

No comments: