Sunday, June 25, 2006

Come Tomorrow ..

Come tomorrow, I will be meeting many dear colleagues and *little pals again. During the past 4 (effectively only 2) weeks’ break, hope they were doing real fine.

I actually look forward to meeting them, working with them. A moment please, did I say “working”? Heh.. Perhaps, I am using the word not the way you perceive it to be. I don’t really feel like “working”. I mean I think I like what I am doing. Going to the college is more like meeting friends (colleagues and *little pals alike) trying to “work” things out to the better (or best) outcomes. Okay, things need not always work out the way we want to be. But the rectifying process (if any) can be another learning experience altogether.

Maybe I am working in a school environment and felt as if I have never really stepped into “society”. I mean I may not truly understand the “reality”, the “harshness” of the “true world out there” and may even remain “naïve” in the eyes of many. Anyway, I shall try to understand such “reality” or “harshness”, but I shall still maintain as positive as possible. There must be “goodness” in each and everyone out there. It’s happier to work with such assumption, I guess. Besides, it is the only fair assumption, the way I see it.

Come tomorrow, I will be going through my first biopsy. Oh yes, a 4mm diameter lobang will be made with local anesthesia. Just the thought of it is so yucky. I’m not so much worried about the pain, but the little inconvenience thereafter. Never mind, I shall take it with a smile too.

Come tomorrow…
Actually there are quite many things to look forward to.



~ Looking Ahead ~
Perhaps, I shall learn to live by each day, valuing it and look forward to every tomorrows and not just tomorrow.
Looking ahead, what have we got?
Be as optimistic as possible.

No comments: