Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wishing Wishing : Sunny Sunny

It’s already the last week of the June break and I’m still stuck here in this tiny (but homely) island?! I’m packing up now, tickets bought, accommodation booked. I’ll be flying away, in just a while. Okay, it will be just a while. A while is enough with great pals. :o)

I must say I was working pretty hard as well during the first 3 weeks of this June break. I am really looking forward to this little get-away. I would say the days / weeks of anticipation can be rather interesting as well.

Only wish for the moment :
Stay healthy enough to enjoy the heat of the sun and the healing touch of the clear water. Oh dear, while I am typing this, the weather forecast doesn’t seem that promising. We need the sun . . . .
Erm..
Calling for divine intervention liao.
Wish for sunny days over there. Up till Friday, please, please. Okay, let’s compromise… Stormy nights will be fine… Haha.


~ Take a Break ~

我们常听人说
休息是为了要走更长的路』。
我相信大家也是这么想的。

然而,我们的重点是放在『休息』二字,
还是在真心的要走那段『更长的路』呢?
我们的路能走多『长』啊?你看的到吗?

我来提另一个观点好与大家分享。
古今中外好多的伟人,他们一点要『休息』的念头都没有。
他们都抱着『春蚕到死丝方尽、蜡炬成灰泪始干』的精神,
不间断的默默为大众耕耘、牺牲。
有的就是有『死而后已』的决心。
有的甚至有『死而不已』的浩然之气,冥冥之中继续付出。
相比之下,觉得我好凡、好平庸。


No comments: