Sunday, June 25, 2006

Phuket : A Pictorial Recollection.

This is just a pictorial recollection (since Blogger is working fine now and enable me to do so). But it is going to be so incomplete. As I said, the best moments were when we were in water or when we were so wet : a kind of environment that my camera simply cannot make it. Okay, I admit, I cannot make it. :)

We lunched just beside this beach. The little restaurant is of alfresco setting, of course. A pretty relaxing one hour we spent there, I would say.





At the so-called Monkey Beach, one of the monkey was fed Coca Cola. I wonder what's going to be next?




Oh my, oh my... Let me show you what is "give & take".








Reminding myself, just how green is green...




Reminding myself, just how turqoise is turqoise ...






The images of the colourful corals and fishes remain deeply in my mind. If I'm an artist, I can certain draw/paint for you, but.. erm.. I'm not one.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

富贵要不淫、不乱、不贪求,才有慈悲喜舍的成就;
贫贱要能勤、能修、能知足,才有乐天知命的喜悦。

No comments: