Saturday, June 10, 2006

They Say They Wanna Meet the Terrorist

They say they wanna meet the “terrorist”. And today, their little dream came true. Yes, they met the “terrorist”. They refer me as their “terrorist”. Heh.. That’s the way they put it. So crude. But so cute. Haha.. Oh yes, in a way I “terrorised” them.

Just some days back, they had decided to hunt me down. I was hunted. So today, we dined and we talked the evening through. We ate so much. We talked so much.

They are the *little pals that crossed my path in year 2000. Ha.. The ladies are already in the work force contribution to our country’s GDP while the guys are just about to embark on their 3rd year in the university.

After JC, they went separate ways. How wonderful to learn that they are still so close to each other. They meet up so often. And all these years, they play, they dine, they wine, they take, they share, they give. Wow! Happening.

So many years apart, and frankly I still find them charming.. ha.. especially the ladies. Maybe because they were my first complete batch. I mean they were the first batch I followed them throughout their entire stay in JC. Hence, they had left quite a wonderful impression.

Ha.. Again, they were ever so eager to meet my better half. Let them continue to imagine. Haha..

We will meet again.

A quick check :
Jx, being a broker
Ck, studying life sciences
Jo, studying accountancy
Jr, studying architecture and will be having a study stint in Korean soon.
M, studying medicine in KL.
R, being a teacher,
S, working in Aust, ...

No comments: