Wednesday, June 28, 2006

When Aloe Vera Gel is your Best Friend.

My skin has started peeling. The skin feels irritated. Thanks to Mother Nature for making Aloe Vera gel available.

The label on the bottle reads

Cooling soothing gel from nature’s miracle plant of the ages. Made from fresh Aloe Vera leaves. Forms a protective barrier which helps retain moisture and promotes healing. Non-Oily moisturizer provides effective relief from Sunburn, Minor Burns, Skin Irritations, Insect Bites, Chafing, Itching, Dry Skin.

DIRECTIONS : Apply liberally to sunburned or irritated skin as needed.

Quickly absorbed. Will Not Stain.

Sunblock is your
friend before playing under the sun.
If we are
kuku enough to forget about the sunblock, I believe after the play, we have to rely on Aloe Vera gel to relief the effects of sunburn. It’s really effective. Amazing.

I really quite like the tone of my skin now. Many people are also "commending" it. Haha.. I must be super fair in the past. But I know it's going to be temporary. Erm.. Maybe not that
temporary. What's coming this July? Hehe..


~ The Sun ~
I just like the sun.
What an energy source!
How life-giving!

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

有阴阳对待之分,才有因果循环之报;
有布施喜舍之心,才有金玉满堂之福;
有仁慈爱物之心,才有松鹤延年之寿;
有低心下气之心,才有成圣成贤之贵;
有残忍暴戾之狠,才有逆境夭穷之果;
这是天地循环之道,宇宙之定力。

No comments: