Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sending The Wrong Signals?

A group of pals was telling me some days ago..

Y : Hi H, D and W will be registering for their marriage this coming Sunday.
H : That’s Great.
But
H added…
H : So when is Nanzi and B registering theirs?
Y was stunned for a while.
Y : ErmHuh? I also don’t know they have started. No lah.

C was around and she cheekily commented.
C : Actually, H was not the first person asking that same question.
Y : Huh? Really? Aiyo, Nanzi.. Why not just make it real for them.

I can only laugh lor. What can I do?

- - - - - - - - -

I thought of another incident a few months ago.

L : Does Nanzi has any close girl friend? If not, I thought of recommending him one.
T : I am not too sure leh. But he seems to be rather close to
B. Seems to be hor. I am not sure one.

- - - - - - - - -

Another isolated episode.

B’s mother (in the presence of B also) : Nanzi, do you have any girl friend?
Me (joking with her) : Oh. Aunty ah. Many leh. But Singapore’s policy does not allow to marry all, so still remain single lor.
B’s mother : Aiyo. Like that how can? One is enough.. More than one very quarrelsome one.
Me (continue to be cheeky) : No worries. As long as they are good sisters. Can liao.

OMG, even her mother was “testing ground”.

Frankly,
B is a nice lady and she can really cook too. But we started of as friends and I have always regarded her as a younger sister. Friends. Mm.. Glad to stay this way. By the way, she has quite many suitors too. Haha..

I am thinking…

- When did I send the sala signal along the way?
I try to be good to everyone lor. Female, Male, Old and Young, all included leh. Too good to guys, they might think I have "skewed" sexual-orientation. Too good to gals, they often think unnecessarily "deeper" and think I must be interested in them.
How ah? Haha.. Never mind, just true to my heart and continue to be good to everyone. =)

- Maybe, they are just kind souls, thinking I have a lonely heart and they were merely trying to help me out?
I don’t feel lonely lor. Maybe I have quite a busy schedule and I do value any personal, private space.

- Maybe I have lost faith in this kind of relationship / marriage?
No leh. But I have to first have the feeling that someone is the one. All of the ladies that I am impressed with are either attached or married. Argg.. Haha. But really no rush man.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

以美好的心欣赏周遭的事物

以真诚的心对待待每一個人

以负责的心做好份内的事

以谦虚的心检讨自己的错误

以愉悦的心分享他人的快乐

以喜舍的心帮助需帮助的人

以不变的心坚持正确的理念

以宽阔的心包容对不起你的人

以感恩的心感谢所拥有的一切

以无私的心传承成功的经验

以平常的心接受已发生的事实

以放下的心面对对最难以割舍的事

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

大家都为你着急了。。哈哈。。老师要加油。。keke...

Anonymous said...

你好“阴险”!
明知我已经有那么多的“油”,
还拼命叫我“加油”??!
Hahaha... j/k.

不及不及,顺其自然吧,别烦了月老仙翁。;)