Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wedding at a Yacht Club..

Wedding at a Yacht Club is certainly quite a cool idea.

Perhaps..
- I just like the alfresco setting too much.
- I am just tired of the boring four walls in hotel ball rooms.
- Overlooking the calm waters and the stately yachts, enjoying the soft touch of the evening breeze at the same time while we dine is quite a nice combination.
- It’s just romantic.

Besides, I’m often quite impressed b the restrooms of country clubs or yacht clubs. We will appreciate better why the name rest rooms. Oh. Nope. I did not rest inside. :p

Another draw for the night would be..
Sx, an old pal of mine, is a pilot. Needless to say, there are noticeable dashing pilots and gorgeous air stewardess among his guests.

Wa. This Sx good ah, arranged me to be seated on a table where I know no one. But again, I know no one in his entire guest list. Haha.. Should I feel a little honoured to be the only one from xx unit where we first came to know each other, like more than 10 years ago? It’s alright, being talkative myself, I have no problem breaking the ice. It turns out that, the person seating right in front of me is the son of one of my fellow colleagues and his brother-in-law is my primary school classmates. Small world? Indeed.

Sx and Co, they looked so blissful tonight. :)
Congrats!


A View of that Yacht Club by Day

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

要求别人,是别人成就;要求自己,自己提升。

No comments: