Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I hope to have $1000000

I hope to have $1000000 (just an arbitrary large sum, I mean). Anyway, who don’t want?

I am not thinking of keeping it for myself. Right!

Okay, I got to admit, Jaguar, BMW and Merz appeal to me just too much. But… I am not thinking of that. Sure!

True. Some of friends are earning like 5 to 6 figures (monthly) easily. Majority managed to get by quite comfortably. But there are a few who really struggle to survive. They are not into vices. They are into heavy debts because of failed business. They have families and there are mouths (so many young ones) waiting to be fed.

Just imagine, one particular one has a monthly debt of about $2000 to clear (an arrangement between him and the credit-card-related-bank) and it will run for many years (the duration of which, he doesn’t even have the heart to think about).
Mm.. It’s scary if you think about the interest rate charged by any credit card company.

Yes, we know money can’t solve all problems. A simple basic life can just be as blissful. I need not elaborate on that. With the hefty monthly bill to clear for don’t know how many years, it is just too heavy for anyone’s heart.

Only if money (or anything) can help and I have the means, I will not hesitate.

这是一双祈祷的手
祈愿万众合家安康

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

别人脸上有了污点,你看到他有污点,是对的;哪天人家把脸上的污点去掉了,你看他还有污点,请问这污点在那里?不在他的脸上,想必在你的心上了。这就叫做成见、偏见,害死了很多人。人家变了,你没变,人家改了,你没改。

其实人是会变的,也是善变的,比孙悟空的七十二变还快,以前是千日一变,现在是一日千变。还不只呢!甚至是『瞬息万变』,变得可真快呢!

No comments: