Sunday, March 12, 2006

LSA ?

LSA = Local Scholarship Award?
Nope.
It means Long Service Award for my case.

Ha.. I didn’t really feel I am in this profession for that long. Every two years I got to see a new batch (that is, if I am not asked to retain at the same level), and the feel for every batch can be rather distinct. In other words, I do have a brand new fresh start almost every two years.

Time flies indeed. Ha.. I still feel "new". Or rather the “environment” makes me feel so.

And when awards are concerned in the working world, it is often in the form of monetary award. Okay, it is meant to be a token of some sort. Appreciated, anyway. But . . (I’m not complaining) . . I am only hoping for sound policies and conducive working environment.

LSA only reminds me of ... ... ... the time I have in this world is getting lesser. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"LSA only reminds me of ... ... ... the time I have in this world is getting lesser. :)"

hm.. 那么就的更珍惜现有的一切。。 也要学习苦中作乐。哈哈。。不过hor..的那个奖,证明你在学校还是有用的。。 keke...

i once recieve a msg.. 与你分享其中的几句。。

愁也一天,
喜也一天,
遇事不钻牛角尖,
人也舒坦,
心也舒畅,
古也谈谈,
今也谈谈,
不是神仙胜似神仙。。。

哈哈。。 愿你快乐每一天
:)

Anonymous said...

小雨说的不错。哈哈。
忽而有点灵感,留言共勉之 :

不要错失、莫再蹉跎。
遇事能措、遇挫不辍。
经磋与磨、方可闪烁。

愿大众心安、康健。

Jun Jie said...

I play Fable : The lost chapters
The characters inside will age one, from young boy boy with wooden stick to a white beard man carring a Avon's Sword.
Makes me think about my life too .. hmm..

But yea, treasured time isn't wasted time.

So much to do yet so little time, thats why i study till Uni enuff le, then go work work find girl enjoy simple life ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I don't feel that i'm 19. . still feels like a primary school kid.

Anonymous said...

Jun Jie :
Oh well, you sound pretty focused. Nice.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I don't feel that I'm xx yr-old also.. Haha..
:o)