Thursday, March 30, 2006

Medical Screening.

There is a medical-related screening today (using a high-techno-gadget). And.. Ha.. I’m considered “un-healthy”.

The gadget reads that my kidneys are weak. Actually I know it long ago. Many Chinese physicians had told me so, since very long ago. Wa.. So accurate.

The gadget shows that my blood pressure is considered a little lower than normal. Okay, I know it long ago too. But I have never suffered from the symptoms of low blood pressure and I continue to donate blood for so many years. My dad has high blood pressure. It is interesting to know I have something in reverse.

The gadget reveals that I should be classified as very stressed. This is not the first time I am told by some similar screenings or tests how stressed I am supposed to be. However, this is something I beg to differ. I hardly feel stressed. I think I am very much enjoying what I’m doing most of the time. Perhaps, it’s because I don’t sleep as much and this translates to such unfavourable reading.

Some people constitute the “un-healthiness” to my vegetarian diet. Must thank them for their concern, anyway. But.. I know my conditions long ago, long before I switched my dietary habit. It’s already amazing that things didn’t actually get worsened. Haha.. Actually I’m feeling better in many senses after the switch of diet.

Okay, I must admit, quite many (not all, please) vegetarian stalls have their food prepared in such a way that is (extremely) oily and salty. I must learn how to moderate also.


~ Healthy Choices ~
I understand the importance of having a balanced diet.
The reasons for becoming a vegetarian is not just plainly to be healthy. It is because... Heh.. Maybe we don't need a reason at all. Listen to your heart. You must know exactly how the pieces of meat on your plate come about. Mm.. More water, more vegetables, more fruits and more exercises are always the way of a healthier life.

I know very well, I will be in deep-shit if I hadn’t switched my diet since 1995. :P

(Anyway, the gadget costs about $690. It not only reads our sources of problems and it is supposed to strengthen the sources so as to eradicate our problems. In the field of Chinese medical practices, everyone single one of us has “problems”, be it tilting towards the milder side or the more severe side. I do believe in the curing principles of the gadget, but I am not getting one.)

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

家中观世音菩萨佛像旁的对联写着
『若不回头,谁替你救苦救难;如能转念,何须我大慈大悲。』

No comments: