Monday, March 13, 2006

"Next Time You Will Know .."

My brother just passed me two parking offence notices and requested me to settle for him through the internet. I usually don’t question such a small request. I would just do it.

But this time, there are certainly many “suspicious” spots. Firstly, the vehicle number registered is foreign to me. Secondly, the two parking offence notices were issued barely 29 minutes apart, to the same car. Mm..


~ ~ Coupon No Enough ~ ~
The young man chose an open car-park that uses the old coupon system for parking charges. But he wanted to save a bit and so instead of using the parking coupon(s), he decided to keep a vigilant look-out for the car-park attendant. He was surprised to see the first parking offence notice placed at the windscreen of his car. The car-park attendant must be Ninja trained, he thought. How could she escape his watchful eyes? Anyway, he picked up the notice from the car, walked away in disbelief, to attend to something. When he returned again, ahem.. , another fresh parking offence notice was placed at the exact spot he had retrieved his first notice about 10 minutes ago.



So, my brother is clearing the parking offence notices for a friend. Mm.. I thought his friend might have run into some sort of financial problems and my brother is just kind enough to pay for him. I was wrong. His friend just wants to have no such financial record on his side. Because… his wife will nag and nag if she were to find out.

She will question him for every detail as to
- why he was there,
- why he was there at that time,
- why he was so careless not to have put insufficient parking coupons,
- how come this, . . .
- how come that, . . .

Me : Huh?.. Is it possible that a wife will “control” till such an extent?
My Brother : Aiya.. Next time you will know lah.
(My brother sounded too "confident". He just ROM-ed. Erm.. Don't tell me he is already having such similar experiences? Aiyo.. I better don't imagine too much.)

小生怕怕。

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

比如说有一条旋转式的轨道,导向一个目标点,这过程当中安排得非常好,这时轨道的开端,无论你放下的是铁球、铅球还是塑胶球,它一样会循着轨道到达目标。

假如这一个场的作用力,在原先的安排与大家用心地计划当中,就能很正确的引导所有的人步上轨道。那无论是上材、中材还是下材,也一样能够得到教育,并且得到方向。

这其中的互动是很微妙,但是不容忽视的。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.
Sounded that the wife does not trust the husband at all...Like that sounded very difficult to get on together?
Scary.

Anonymous said...

Oh hi.
Relationship between couple is a rather complex one.
On a more positive note, I see that the hubby "accessed and understood the situation" and is making every effort to minimize "friction" so that they could get on together as sweetly as possible. ;)