Thursday, March 23, 2006

RP 的一句

I first met her (RP) about 8 years ago. I was in a foreign land and was indeed fortunate to be received so warmly by her. What kind of luck I had, she even prepared a great spread of sumptuous food for our dinner (with her husband and some of her friends). There must be some kind of “force” that brought us together for the first meeting. I call this “force”, fate or destiny-of-sort, which I shall lightly talk about it later.

Over a period of 8 years, I think I only met her only thrice, the third being just a few days ago. She is ever so inspiring, believe me. She is eloquent and will go on and on, sharing her experiences selflessly. It can be an enriching experience just listening to her.

What spurs me to write a little about her may be that I can sense that she is very clear of what she wants in life and she is certainly approaching it. Besides, she said something that set me thinking.

She said (and looking straight into my eyes),

『 不要辜负上天赐给你的秉赋。说不定你的前世便是个 AAA ... ,所以 ...。』
Oh well, you may be thinking of what is the 『秉赋』 she is referring to or what 『AAA』 is. But that is totally out of my focus. It was the phrase 『前世』 that caught my attention. Why?

It reminds me of the fact that whatever happened, did so for a reason (or for some reasons). Where is the link? Fate.
缘分。

有前世,就会有今生。还会有来世?前世今生的缘分就是那么的奥妙。
有没有想过,

(1) 我们想对每一个人好,可是就是偏偏对某些人特别好。
那或许是,这群“某些人”是过去、前世对我们很好的人。我们当来学习感恩。要合理的、合礼的。


(2) 我们也不算大奸大恶,可是就是偏偏有人看我们不顺。因为我们很有可能存好心,做错事。
那或许是,这群“某些人”是我们过去、前世伤害过的人。我们当来学习甘愿承受,心无需起埋怨。继续为对方祈祷。也望一日可化去彼此的不顺。如果今生,我们还是他『一言』,我们『九顶』的话,来世若再会面必然又是恶颜相向。何必呢?何苦呢?

过去对我好的人,我铁定想报答。
过去我无意伤害过的人,我唯有甘愿承受一切的后果,不生埋怨,也希望有足够的力量来化解不顺,让彼此在今生(来世)都能潇洒的过。


Thank You, RP.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments: