Monday, March 20, 2006

Telling Me..

These ants are telling me that the flower is going to be so so sweet. But I'm not going to wait till it blossom.
- - - - -

This flower is telling me, "I am beautiful, but you have to look closer". This little beauty spans lesser than 3 cm. It could be easily missed. I particularly like the spiral / symmetrical structure. Okay, I admit, I learn how to appreciate flower from that kind of angle from J. His works are much much better, of course.
- - - - -

This master is telling me concentration and determination are the keys to success. Aiya.. But I have no such talents. Or is it my concentration and determination are placed elsewhere?
- - - - -

Anyway, these photos are taken by me on Sunday (19/03/06) @ Botanic Garden. Finally you are seeing some original photos published here. Haha..

Actually, the event for the evening was "Chinese Cultural Festival 2006 Finale". There were many programmes and Kelly Poon (the new local super star) was also there performing at the Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage. I wasn't too impressed with most of the programmes, yet one particular programme caught my full attention. Hey, this time not about young female performers liao.

There was a group of elderly displaying Taiji Sword gracely with live Erhu music playing as background music. There was only one Erhu playing and it was played by someone I find so familiar. He is my
二胡启蒙老师. He has become so stylo. Wow! I tell you, this man is powerful. He was once the leading Erhu player in SCO. He is now with PA youth CO (as a conductor).

However, I quite like the open-air-concept-stage. We were all seated at the inclined grass field in front of the stage. If the performance is good, glue our eyes on the stage and clap lah. If the performance does not appeal to us that much, sit back, relax, feel the light evening breeze brushing across our faces, look at the birds flying across the sky (praying they don't drop bombs) and munch away lor. Yummy! Ha.. You are right, I was there having a picnic with a group of friends, with each of us bringing some *delights. :)

More (simple) photos on the trip here.
However, this is certainly not a comprehensive coverage. Please don't expect anything professional. I was there at least an hour before the appointed time. The photos were taken before my friends arrived. Once they arrived, conversation & food took over my concentration. This explains the lack of human (particularly my friends) subjects in the series. Haha..


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么说:

天下事难易如何断?有些事看似易,行之却难;有些事看似难,行之却易,何以故?

端视此人是否深具信心,以及是否能找到下手处、着力点。
有些人你要他反掌折枝,他也办不到;
有些人要他移山填海,他却也能照办,如期达成。
这就是信心的问题。

有了信心,再难也易;失去信心,再易也难。

No comments: