Sunday, March 12, 2006

Some Vivid Dreamy Scenes..

I was at this place walking with some friends. It was (very) crowded and it what it takes to be a tourist attraction. Wonderful!

At a point in time, we got a little tired and we were about to leave, but we saw something that recharged our energy level to level 10.

Right in front of us, we saw soft white flakes falling from high above and they were so glossy that they actually glittered playfully due to the surrounding lightings. I couldn’t believe it. It was actually snowing right in front of us. How charming? I know where I was. How could that happen in the equatorial region? We simply stood there entranced, despite the disbelief.

Nevertheless, I stretched out our hands allowing the soft white snow flakes to fall onto our palms, experiencing the temporary possessions. Ha.. I didn’t even have chance to see them melt. More, more snow flakes were falling. Right in front of us was just a pure sheet of glittering white. We stood there mesmerized. What an (first) experience (for me)?!

It was just a dream lah. I woke up smiling today, anyway. ;)

In the same night, I dreamt of other scenes, equally interesting (to me).
(1) I was sparring with D in martial-art style. We were well-matched and were also laughing throughout the match. + +
(2) Some of us were watching a swan-themed play put up by a group of adorable children. Erm.. It got really messy when one of them vomited on stage. + +
(3) , (4) + +

All these scenes remain vividly in my mind, but oh dear, I am a little lazy of writing now. Let me leave them just like that – leaving the details out, so that you may exercise your imaginative power to fill in the gaps (the way you like it). It was just a dream after all. Haha..

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:
就因为众生不明理,你才有了愿了业的机会。

No comments: