Friday, September 30, 2005

Bite Line

Bite Line - a phrase I coined myself, recently.

I am referring to the mark left by our teeth, on something (usually soft) after we bite on it. Got it? Okay, I try again. Imagine we are given a piece of ang ku kueh to eat. Naturally, we will just bite a piece out of it, at a time. (Unless, we are that hungry, we devour it whole. Eee.. ) Oh dear, it sounds so normal. But wait a minute; I have noticed something which is significantly different from the past. Once I bite off, the mark left by the teeth can actually form a neat edge. Haha.. silly me. I was actually thrilled by it.

Now that I had just taken out my braces a few weeks ago, I am still rather cautious of what I bite when I eat. Anything too hard on my teeth may not be too comfortable. Now, besides being cautious of what I bite, I am also sort-of-admiring the bite line left behind of whatever I have bitten. :P

Kao.. rather vain sia.. heh..

No comments: