Tuesday, September 06, 2005

While Waiting ...

Usually, I will make a special effort to be early (if not punctual) for almost all appointments.
I don't quite like to let people wait for me. The feeling could range from uneasy to paiseh or even to an extend of being angry with myself. Heh..

Strangely, while I say I don't like people to wait for me, I don't mind waiting for others.

In a group outing, even when some others are late, there will still be some early enough for me to talk with. Time is not usually "wasted" in a certain sense.

In an outing for just two, I know when the other person is late, I will be alone. But, I will have enough things to keep myself occupied till he/she arrives.
Maybe, I need personal time for myself. I value that anytime. I could read a book, a magazine, explore some gadgets, just thinking about many things or just thinking about my thinking. Haha..

Time is precious and I still value punctuality at large.
My point is plainly, if the other party/parties are late, there is needless for us to be jumping mad. Haha..

Oh, by the way, try waiting for someone you long to meet. That can be quite a different thing altogether. During the wait, you can even feel a tinge of sweetness, I guess. Hehe..

No comments: