Tuesday, September 27, 2005

DotA

Defense of the Ancients (DotA).
I’m not really going to talk about it, because..
either the readers
- are already so into it, or
- know nuts about it.

Okay, I belong to the category “ know nuts about it”. Haha.. Yet so many of my *little pals are simply crazy over it. It’s a kind of strategic computer game, I supposed. Examination is round the corner and yet. . . erm . . . interesting. Wish they have discipline to control a bit man (during this period).

These *little pals were trying hard to initiate me into the game as well. They said, “You should go and try it. It’s so fun . . . It’s about this . . . ”
Frankly, half the time, I don’t know what they were talking about. I maintained my concentration though, listening just as attentively. Me sotong also must be polite, right? :p

One of them, even came forward and evaluated with me, the pros and cons of playing the game at “LAN shop” and at home. (Erm.. he doesn’t know I don’t really understand what a LAN shop is.. haha.. ) If I get him right, he enjoys playing at LAN shop with friends but it’s expensive. Playing at home is much more affordable but can be frustrating. He said that when you are playing at home, you are winning and wanting to push further or conquer deeper, the other fellow could just logged off the game suddenly. That’s no fun, according to him. I think I understand that.

I am never into computer game. Not complaining that their “initiation” was no good. Heh.. Sometimes, I wonder what I am lacking in. I mean when all boys / men are so into computer games, I am just.. aiyo.. so pathetic in this area. Maybe.. maybe.. in the near future I may "improve". Haha.. Oh nevermind, I better go do my reading now.

Anyway, I still appreciate deeply their kind intention of sharing with me what they think is good. I think they want me to “get a life” and they might think DotA might be just it. Haha.. Do I look so bored / boring? :)

Hope everyone enjoys what he/she is doing and yet with balance and discipline, still manage to attain their goals in life. :)

Good Night!

No comments: