Saturday, September 03, 2005

假期、佳期

Holidaying.. It’s my life!
Haha
.. ~ ~ *crap* ~ ~ !

True enough, it’s school holiday (假期) again (for a week). Yah.. I need a break and all *little pals need a break too. But with the year-end examination drawing near, perhaps, this is also the golden time (佳期) to catch up on their revision. They (great majority of them) need it badly, I think.

A few more months to go. Ha.. I shall walk with them this stressful journey, assisting them with their revision. At times, I also feel I can only do so little. Haiz..

I must also remind myself to do something useful.
This period is certainly not just a holiday (假期) for me, it is also going to be a good time (佳期) for me to do/learn other things as well. Ha.. already thinking of catching up with some old pals (if I'm not too lazy and less passive).

Haha.. would I be able to cope with the many consultations booked already? :P

如今是"假期"也是"佳期"。
大伙儿加油吧!=)

忽而忆起有人说过:三期末劫是危机、也是回乡的好时机。


今年秋季,秋意盛浓。

腥风暴雨已经凡尘临,

若不快登上菩提,唯恐。。。

No comments: