Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saturday Morning ...

I was looking at the mirror, was preparing to smile and mentally expecting to see my newly-nicely-aligned set of teeth greeting me.

I was astonished to see them shifted very badly. Argg… Why??!! Why??!! Why??!!
I felt bad! I was staring blankly at my set of teeth, staying so expressionless for quite a while. I must have looked so pale. Did I cry? Mm.. I don’t think so.

Some thoughts raced through my mind :
-
More than $4000 down the drain?!
- I thought I was (or rather my teeth was) “liberated”?!
- How much more time will be needed to rectify that damage?!
- Should I go through it all over again?!
- What the heck! Nobody notice or bother anyway!

- - - - - - - -

It was just a dream lah..
Aiyo.. just realized my "nightmare” has taken a new “dimension” :P

No comments: