Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Counting Blessings...

At time 1600h (approximately) :

*Little pal A : Aren’t you tired? You have been talking since morning till now.
Erm.. of course I was and I took only a few pieces of biscuit for my lunch.
But before I could even try to give a reply…
*Little pal A
: But you look like you are enjoying it. Haha..
(she smiled… )

I smiled in return too.. we carried on with our consultation as normal.

Actually, there are enough reasons to pin me down. I was feeling rotten. I was kind of glad that I managed it well enough that I didn’t affect the others around me. Heh..

Just to cite an instance (out of many more… argg.. ), very briefly :

By logic, I must be at B, doing C, with D.
I actually ended up at E, doing F, with G.
But I was hoping to be at H, doing I, with J.

The must-actual-hope just doesn’t align well. That’s stark reality.

Life S. . .
(Just a moment...)

I recalled Lin Xiao Di shared with me once...
After event K , I am telling himself never again to say life sucks.”
I registered that well, pal.
(Lin Xiao Di, think you may be reading this when you are more free. Ya so, Thanks man!)

I should be counting my blessings.
True enough, there are always enough to get me going. :)

I just need a good night sleep to rejuvenate to my “original” self.
Thank you everyone.

No comments: