Monday, September 12, 2005

I Think I Have Done Something “Evil”..

Got into the habit of writing quite a bit lately.
This leads me to write a two-page letter of complain regarding "UNSATISFACTORY EXPERIENCES WITH X-BANK".

X-Bank has this agent/staff (G.Lee). I don’t even know him well. Something went not too right with his administration of my loan. Reminders after reminders were sent to him to rectify the problem, I only got “standard” and “politically correct” replies from him, that mounts to nothingness. I even told him, if there’s a need for me to write in to formally request, I could. Yet.. yet.. he maintained his style. Hence, I acted.

Okay, I managed to get back what are supposed to be mine. That works out to be a sum of approximately $225. Not really a very hefty amount, but it has to be accounted for, I think.

However, now I don’t feel particularly good. I am a little worried for him (G.Lee) all of a sudden. The manager-of-sort thanked me for writing in and added, “if not we don’t even know such a situation had happened ... ... he should ... ... .” That compounded my concern.

I may have started with the aim of getting what should be mine. I may have forgotten to ask a second opinion to check the tone of my writing. I must have been a little too harsh.

I can’t really deny that G.Lee was being inefficient and I did gave him plenty opportunities to rectify. Yet, is complaining the best way to resolve the situation? Heh.. I feel so “Singaporean” suddenly. I believe there are better ways, aren’t there?

Erm.. I would be a little shy if I were to bum into G.Lee in future. There is a little sense of guilt, as if an “evil” deed had been done.

No comments: