Thursday, September 01, 2005

Teachers' Day

Over the years,
I'll receive some form of well-wishes during this day.
I can feel their sincerity and being a rather "soft-guy", hey, I can be so easily touched. Ha.. I may not express it though.
On the receiving end, it feels good, ha.. or even blissful.

However, I am thinking to myself, what have I done to deserve these?
Okay, I admit I wasn't slacking and I am still working pretty hard for them, as I take it as my responsibility to do the work well.
However, I do note that everyone who likes their job gives their best.
But not many jobs have a day specially set aside
- to receive thanks, well-wishes/gifts from thier 'clients'
- to be rewarded with with a day's off (the day before it, is meant for celebration, and so technically speaking there are 2 days' off),
- to indulge yourself, etc.

Really *shy* man..


I really appreciate the bonds built with the *little pals over the years.
Aren't they more like little brothers and sisters?


While they thank me for playing my role, I am
also grateful that they (the *little pals) make my life more colourful and with more human-touch too. Ha.. the 'thanking' should be more mutual. :)
Teaching can be a rather interesting profession, where we also learn at the same time. In many occasions, we do learn from our *little pals as well. Haha..

*We shall continue to work well together. :)

No comments: