Monday, September 05, 2005

Favourite *Little Pals

One *little pal contacted me. He boldly identified himself as my favourite *little pal. He didn't even say he is "one of my favourites". He plainly put it as MY favourite. When has he qualified as THE favourite? Haha..

Do I have any "favourites"? Ha... I got to think.

I try to be fair. Yet, it's noticeable that I'm close to .. erm.. not all.
Maybe it's near to impossible to know all that well and to be that close to all, at all.
I shall keep trying, anyway. :)

Then who am I closest to? Who are my "favourites"? I think I have...

I observe that, they are not necessarily
- the brainest,
- the most handsome, or
- the prettiest.
(Oh well, by pure coincidence, many of these are indeed rather smart and/or decent looking. Haha.. must say this ah, in case they chance upon this entry and may accuse me of saying they are dumb and ugly. :P )

Some of these so-called "favourites" are actually
- the most lazy,
- the most talkative,
- the ones I scolded most, or
- the ones that simply click.
(Besides, in certain cases, we may first started off as enemy-of-sort. Haha.. In such cases, I will try even harder to turn the tide around. I don't want their learning journey to be plagued by me. It works in most cases, I am glad to say. From enemy-of-sort to friend-like. Wow! )

All in all, I think the key words may be sincere communication.
Communication allows us to understand each other better. Most importantly, I choose to initiate the first move, most of the time. Communication does not restrict ourselves to just talking and talking. We need to spend time with them, listening to them as well. Heh.. believe me, these *little pals have ideas. :)
Perhaps, fate plays a large part too.

沟通

我在想,
一条水,若是不顺的话,那一定臭气熏天。
哈哈。。
在此虽然我有一点乱盖,但“沟通”的重要性确实也体现了出来。:)

The satisfaction comes when I see the many *little brothers or *little sisters that I have made along the way. :)

No comments: